The Christian Metal Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now!

4 posters

Go down

Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now! Empty Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now!

Post by truthman Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:12 am

Years ago, I owned all the early Tourniquet albums. Oh how I wish I had them right now. I'm in a thrashy mood!

truthman

Back to top Go down

Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now! Empty Re: Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now!

Post by truthman Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:43 am

One can never forget how blown away they were at hearing Stop the Bleeding for the first time.

truthman

Back to top Go down

Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now! Empty Re: Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now!

Post by BearDad Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 am

"Wishing I owned some Tourniquet right now!" <-- that statement is the reason I never get rid of any music, even music I don't like and haven't listened to in years.
BearDad
BearDad

Back to top Go down

Post by truthman Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Wish I could say the same. I destroyed my entire collection of Christian metal back in the 1990s, then built it up again, and then destroyed it again 3-4 years later, because my parents and a Christian cult brainwashed me into doing so.

truthman

Back to top Go down

Post by metaldude Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:46 pm

I'd be wearing out YouTube. I can't imagine not hearing Broken Chromosomes or The Skeezix Dilemma.
metaldude
metaldude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthman Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:18 pm

metaldude wrote:I'd be wearing out YouTube.  I can't imagine not hearing Broken Chromosomes or The Skeezix Dilemma.

And I definitely do use the Tube. I just wish I had it on CD or vinyl to crank at level 50 on my stereo and speakers.

truthman

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum