The Christian Metal Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Theology Realm

2 posters

Go down

The Theology Realm Empty The Theology Realm

Post by Mac&Cheese Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:01 pm

It brings me sadness that the folks over at Christian Metal Realm have decided to pull their Theology Realm. The reasons they state are, (I'm paraphrasing) that it is devoid of love and respect for people, not a good witness to non believers, people don't disagree agreeably, and it escalates to a heated argument and people's feelings get hurt. They've lost many good members because of all the bickering. It's seeping into the rest of the forum. Finally it causes too much work for the admins.

As a result they have locked their Theology Realm and will delete any thread that discusses or even asks questions about spiritual or theological things.

I'm saddened by this because there is no reason why you can't go to a Christian forum and discuss Christianity, or The Bible, or make prayer requests. I agree that a lot of things got out of hand over there but as the leader of this forum I believe it's an Admin's and/or Mod's responsibility to supervise that kind of thing. When things get ugly you first talk privately to the offenders. If it does not change then they are removed. It is possible to disagree with someone agreeably.

I can't change anything that happens over there. However I CAN offer you this forum as an alternative. I've been accused of starting this forum out of spite or malice toward them. A few individuals even hinted to that in their comments over there. None of that is even remotely true. I've poured my heart and soul into creating this place. I genuinely care about my people, YOU who post here. I've created this forum so all of us metalheads can hang out together and discuss our favourite music, life in general and spiritual things. People should feel comfortable to come to a place where you can freely ask questions about The Bible, give answers and opinions even discuss Church doctrine. You should be able to do this without feeling like you're walking on egg shells. And yes if someone is bullying you, or if something is bothering you; come see me. My door is always open. I'm fun loving, approachable but most important I care about you and your spiritual needs.
Mac&Cheese
Mac&Cheese
Admin

https://christianmetalroom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Theology Realm Empty Re: The Theology Realm

Post by kilroy220 Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:24 am

got one thing to say...Thanks Mac & Cheese

kilroy220

Back to top Go down

The Theology Realm Empty Re: The Theology Realm

Post by Mac&Cheese Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:08 pm