The Christian Metal Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favourite genre of metal?

+2
Rabid Rob
Mac&Cheese
6 posters

Go down

What is your favourite genre of metal?

What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap21%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap7%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap14%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap7%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap14%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favourite genre of metal? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

What's your favourite genre of metal? Empty What's your favourite genre of metal?

Post by Mac&Cheese Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:20 am

What's your favourite genre of metal?
Mac&Cheese
Mac&Cheese
Admin

https://christianmetalroom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite genre of metal? Empty Re: What's your favourite genre of metal?

Post by Rabid Rob Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:13 am

Classic 80's style for me
Rabid Rob
Rabid Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite genre of metal? Empty Re: What's your favourite genre of metal?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Same for me. And I don't listen to anything new unless it's a new release from a classic band.

Back to top Go down

Post by BearDad Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:29 am

80's, hair, power, and progressive.
BearDad
BearDad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:19 am

My 2 requirements:

1. Great vocals (unless it's instrumental).
2. It has to rock.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by metaldude Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:19 am

My favorite is thrash, with power and doom right behind it.
metaldude
metaldude

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite genre of metal? Empty Christian Industrial Metal

Post by noone Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:17 am

Is my favorite, just didnt see it on there
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down